Friday, November 19, 2004

Delightful Week With the Zest of a Car Problem

Well, I finished my very first week of work. It was actually a good week. I had no idea that today was even Friday. I totally thought it was Thursday. That never happens. Usually, I'll wake up and think "YAY! Friday!" But, no, it's Tuesday...wah wah wah waaaaaah. Anyway, I really like the people I work with. I think I'm getting to know them pretty fast, which is really out of character for me. They already know about my Karaoke addiction. That's a big step. Also, I have been doing many different tasks, so it keeps me busy and the day goes by quickly. That's the good part. The bad part of my week was that on my very first day of work, I get home and my car konks out. As, you know from an earlier post I HATE CAR PROBLEMS! Thankfully, Kent and my Grandpa have been taking turns bringing me and picking me up from work. The general consensus is that the problem is the starter, so Kent is going to pull it tomorrow and take it to get tested. Hopefully, that is the problem and Kent can install a new one easily.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.