Monday, November 01, 2004

Pigeons Plot in Secrecy

There's a Simon and Garfunkel CD called "Bookends" and on this CD there is a song called "At the Zoo." I would love to do a painting of what I see in my head when this song plays! It's very funny to me, but so far no one else really thinks so. In the song it talks about the animals at the zoo and what they're known for. Here are some of my favorite lines! You should download this.

Orangutans are skeptical of changes in their cages,
And the zookeeper is very fond of rum...

Zebras are reactionaries,

Antelopes are missionaries...

Pigeons plot in secrecy...

What do you think those pigeons are plotting? I think they're plotting graphs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.