Tuesday, April 19, 2005

AG-O-NY

I have a big 'ol ulcer in my mouth. Its right inside my upper lip. Just perfect for my tooth to hit every so often. Food and drink go right in it and it burns like acid. My tongue is automatically drawn to it. I cannot help but poke the ulcer with my tongue about 1,700 times per day. Will it ever heal, Yo, I don't know.

Next weekend will be my last weekend at our house until June 3rd. That's real special. I'll probably have to volunteer for a medical procedure to pay for the gasoline.

Coca, our precious pup, is scheduled for her surgery on May 20th. I hope she survives. She will probably weigh close to 4 pounds by then. She's getting "fixed." Coca and her cousin, Pixie, are going at the same time. Cousin Bear will still be too young. By the way, I need to get my sister to send me some pictures of Bear so I can post them.

Well, I'm super tired so, goodnight everyone.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.