Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Wrestlemania XIV

My sister and her dog, Bear, are visiting this week. So, its like Wrestlemania at our house with the dogs wrestling constantly...
Coca bites bear on the foot....YIPE!
Bear bites Coca on the belly....YIPE!
Coca bites bear on the nose.....YIPE!
Bear sits on Coca's head.....silence.

But, they're fun to watch. Coca has learned to shake hands. It's so cute! Oh, and I know a girl from Guatemala. She asked me this weekend why we named the dog "Coca." I told her its because we love Coca-cola and she's brown. The girl told me that hispanic people often refer to cocaine as Coca. Sweet...now people think we're drug addicts or drug addict wannabes.

Kent and I are finally unpacked. And after only three months. Someone should really give us an award. Procrastinessica strikes again. It's a good thing Laura was coming to visit or we might have never unpacked the spare bedroom. We actually have two boxes left though. One is "stuff used for decorating but don't really know if I want to use it" and one is "stuff I need to file in the filing cabinet."

We only have one bed in the spare bedroom right now. The other is on loan to my Oma for a couple of weeks. When we get it back the place will be open for visitors! Not that anyone who reads this hasn't been to New Orleans a bazillion times but you haven't been to New Orleans while we're living here! It's like a wonderland (okay, not really, but it would be fun to have visitors)!

As a side note...a google is 10 to the 100th power. I learned that in 8th grade and it just came back to me tonight.

3 comments:

Dallas said...

Glenn Warbler never comments on my blog.

And he hasn't visited Houston in a long time.

Kent said...

It is rather entertaining to watch the dogs go at it like Steve Austin and The Rock.

So, do you know what a google-plex is?

And Glenn Warbler has been out of sight b/c he's out of the state.

Jessica said...

Yes, Glenn you have been here, but not to our apartment! And you haven't seen the pup! So when are you coming to LA again?

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.