Saturday, April 16, 2005

A brief glimpse into my eating habits

Chicken skin...I love it. I really don't even like chicken meat very much. I pretty much eat it just to justify eating the skin. Well my mom made cornish hens tonight for dinner. We were eating them at TV trays in the living room because we were watching Oceans Twelve. My mom, knowing how much I love skin, tried to help me out. It was at this point that something happened to Kent that will never be done to most husbands by their mother-in-law. My mom tossed the sheet of chicken skin (sounds gross, but I'm crazy about it) to my plate. She accidentally threw it a little too hard and in slow motion it flew past me and stuck to Kent' s hairy knee. I LAUGHED SO HARD! My mom apologized profusely and explained what she was doing. Fortunately Kent is married to me and is used to weird things like that and he laughed it off. I love my family.

2 comments:

Bee-ryan said...

That is TOO FUNNY! I guess it is because I can imagine myself being there, and it sounds like something that would go on at my house.

Phillip Hintze said...

One question: did you eat the skin?

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.