Friday, April 29, 2005

Drool

I drool like a fool! I've never known anyone besides myself that drools so much in their sleep. I mean, I have to flip my pillow at least once a night because I find myself lying in a pool of drool. When I was in high school and was doing some rarely seen babysitting, I fell asleep while the parents were gone. They woke me up when they got home and I was totally embaressed to find that I'd drooled all over their pretty little couch pillow. It's not just when I sleep though. If I lay my head down, immediatly the drool starts to run out of the side of my mouth. When I yawn, sometimes a big 'ol drool blob drips out of my mouth. In fact, that happened in French class in college once. My book was warped on that page because of it. I often feel like I just have too much saliva. Or maybe I have rabies and I'm actually foaming at the mouth...

2 comments:

Kent said...

It's quite the phenomenon...

Carrie said...

i bet there is a medical term for that...did the people you were babysitting for see it too?

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.