Saturday, April 16, 2005

Memories of Griffin Hall...One of the buildings of U L Lafayette

One time I was going up the stairs to the third floor. I was going at a regular speed - not too slow, I thought. Well, aparently I was going just a little to slow for shaved arm, tight shirt, muscle boy. He darted around the side of me and went up. Not two steps ahead of me, he fell down. He looked back at me and said, "Blah bladah blah bla da!" I never knew what he said, but I got a tad bit of satisfaction out of seeing Mr. Hairless hit the steps.

Another time I was waiting for the elevator - kinda lazy that day - when I saw some one dressed in a full donkey costume standing there holding a sign saying "I've been a mule, please forgive me." I guess he was waiting for his girlfriend because some girl ran and hugged him all happy-like. Drama queens...

Finally, I was so tired one day while waiting for my classroom to be open that I sat down in the hallway and layed my head on my booksack. When I woke up people were all around and my face was covered in drool. No wonder no one ever talked to me in my classes.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.