Friday, April 15, 2005

The time/gas that has passed...

Tax time has come and gone. I mailed the envelope today. Let me just say, Turbo Tax is great. We actually ended up with another credit that we didn't even know we qualified for! I was stoked.

This has been a busy week. I dislike being busy. I don't mind having things to do, but being busy, feeling rushed and tired, having a comittment every night of the week is not for me. A full calendar is my enemy. I think that's why I can't use a day planner. I get overwhelmed if its being used too much. Outside of work I have two comittments - church and small group. That's the way I like it (sort of, ideally I'd only have one comittment, but I can deal with it).

I have 3 ulcers in my mouth this week!
I ran over my toe with a couch and tore off 1/3 of my toenail!

My big plan this week was to drink club soda instead of water because water gives me a stomach ache. Club soda by itself is NAS-TEE! Blagh!

Today was the 2nd time in my life that I pumped gas next to someone who was pumping their gas with the car running.

Delgado college offers a course on how to use a mouse...Click once when your pointer turns to a finger, twice when you're clicking on an icon. Sometimes you can right click for more information...Class dismissed! Thanks for the $110!

I would like Tanna to be the next Apprentice.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.