Tuesday, May 03, 2005

New Orleans #1 City for Cars

Yeah, that's right. We were selected as the place your car would want to live if it could talk. What! Do cars secretly love pain? There's a pot hole so big that I go through on my way to church that I'm afraid if I don't go around it the devil, himself, will reach up and grab me. This pothole is so deep it's a direct connection to hell. Not to mention, several cars were recently showered with bullets during two high-powered shootings on I-10 a couple of weeks ago. I later read that one of the factors the results were based on was how much money people invest in car maintenance. Of course we spend a lot of money on our cars. We have to repair them after they CRACK IN HALF! With that said, I really like living here. That's not me being sarcastic. It's real. Hole-y roads, murders and all. I like it A LOT - well Metaire anyway. Y

2 comments:

beth hintze said...

when i lived in New Orleans, my roommate's truck was stolen...twice...in one semester! She got it back both times! crazy, huh?! But I loved living in NO too--and I lived IN New Orleans! ;)

Drew Caperton said...

Jessica,

You know, you really are a good writer. I was talking to Collin Welch just now and we were both talking about how well you write. I've heard that about a million times about your blog and thought you should know.

Have you ever thought about writing a book? I think I might have a project for you: Dallas and I have talked about writing a book about how we started this church. I still have all the emails about it. You could base it off that and write something non-fiction.

Have a good day and tell Cocaine and Kent I said Hi.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.