Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Stolen from my Brother's Blog


Name: J.C. (and not Chasez)
Birthday: June 27, 1979
Birthplace: VA
Current Location: La
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Dk. brown
Height 5'4"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right
Your Heritage: everything....pirates, horse theives, german, irish, italian spanish...etc
The Shoes You Wore Today: black high heels with rinestone buckles
Your Weakness: my right hand (its injured at the moment)
Your Fears: Supernatural Evil
Your Perfect Pizza: Marie Lavou
oneGoal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: setting a goal
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: Hey
Thoughts First Waking Up: Great...what time is it?
Your Best Physical Feature: my forehead (just kidding - I don't know)
Your Bedtime: 10:30
Your Most Missed Memory: I can only miss a memory if I don't have it anymore, and if I don't have it how can I remember what it is?
Pepsi or Coke: coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: McD's
Single or Group Dates: group
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla: chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Gag! Neither
Do you Smoke: nope
Do you Swear: Only when I sing John Micheal Montgomery Songs
Do you Sing: yes....can i sing good....haha thats a whole nother question
Do you Shower Daily: well, no
Have you Been in Love: i am in love with a Kentro
Do you want to go to College: Okay, so I guess this is a highschool survey...
Do you want to get Married: Did
Do you belive in yourself: what believe that I'm real? yes.
Do you get Motion Sickness: only on carousels
Do you think you are Attractive: I'm very attractive to mosquitos, gnats, and dog hair
Are you a Health Freak: I'm a health hazard
Do you get along with your Parents: yes

OKAY THIS WAS TOO LONG, I DECIDED TO CUT IT OFF HERE. MY ATTENTION SPAN IS NOT TOO LONG.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.