Friday, July 22, 2005

Banasas

Yes, that is what I meant to type...Banasas.

I'm so stressed.

I had a bad day about a week and a half ago. Really, the only thing going right was that I continued to breathe. It was that bad. To top it all off, Kent and I went to my Grandpa and Grandma's for dinner that night. As we were leaving we walked towards my car and Kent says, "Jessica, what happened to your car?" What happened? Not sure...But I do have a big dent in my passenger side front fender. It may have happened during one of the three times in the previous week that people suddenly decided to back-up while driving in front of me. One of them got really close and I layed on the horn, so I thought he missed me. Maybe he didn't. Sometimes I'm so oblivious when I'm driving. Not just when I'm driving I guess. If I have a lot on my mind I tend to space out when doing everyday tasks. I'm okay if I'm talking to someone though.

Anyway, two weeks from tomorrow I'm on VACATION!!!! WOO HOO! I can hardly wait!

3 comments:

BlushingBee00 said...

lol,nice,did you read my comment on the roaches,and oh my kidneys in january 2005 posts?post answer by comment on this post if you did if you want.cya.

Jessica said...

Yes I did read the comments, thanks.

Anonymous said...

very very funny!

Cokes is just adorable!!

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.