Saturday, July 23, 2005

My Cokes

Well, joy of all joys, Kent and I now have this thing called the internet at home. Very exciting. YIPPEE!

Coca, our pup, is getting bigger all the time. She looks even bigger today because she had a bath and is very fluffy! She recently got a great Summer outfit so I just had to share. So cute, and ready for the beach.





She's spent alot of time hunting wild pigs, as well. She's quite the hunter...


Anyway, that's all I have for now. I'll probably post more pictures now that we've joined the rest of the world in the 21st century.

Nite!

3 comments:

Bee-ryan said...

Coco is cute! That outfit looks great on her. I bet she needs a vacation after all the stress of boar hunting.

Drew Caperton said...

Coca is pretty great, and I don't even like little dogs, but she seems to be making her way into my heart (and licking my face).

Kent said...

Coca is cool when she's not growling at us for taking away something she's not even supposed to be chewing. Good thing I can growl back.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.