Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Big Brother 6

Every Summer I watch Big Brother. Every Summer there is someone on Big Brother that I cannot stand! This year it's Eric. Ugh! He's awful. Everyone just follows him around like their great and powerful leader. I dislike him for many reasons. Here is a short list:

*He's way to "gung-ho" about everything.
*He's way too much into "teamwork."
*He likes to teach the group a lesson with his enlightening lectures on not making anyone feel bad for losing. (*gag*)
*He's all about loyalty.
*He says things like "NO ONE MESSES WITH MY FAMILY." It's not like someone went and poked your wife in the butt with a needle. Talking about your grandparents will not hurt them.
*He manipulates the house by showing them how "honorable" he is.
*He acts like the King of the house walking around displaying how much better he is than everyone else.
*He makes me want to vomit.

Mostly, he just takes the whole thing way too seriously and I hope he leaves the house soon. It makes me cringe to think that he could win.

Think I watch too much reality TV? Do I take it too seriously as a viewer to actually post about how much I dislike someone on the show? You're right. But, I don't really have anything better to do with no friends in New Orleans and Kent busy with school work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eric has "little-man syndrome." Don't like him, either.

And I'm just as much a reality junkie as you!!

Aunt S.

Drew Caperton said...

Man, that guy sounds like a loser. Does he have an entorage following him yet? It's the best when they form little "clubs" on the show. I remember one season early on, they had the smokers and the non-smokers

Bee-ryan said...

I haven't learned anyone's name on the show, but I don't like him. I'm pretty sure that I know the one that you're talking about. He sucks. I don't watch much reality TV, but when I do, I end up getting annoyed with people like I do in person. Believe me [raises eyebrows], it isn't hard for me to get annoyed.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.