Sunday, October 23, 2005

20 Random Things You May Not Know About Me

  1. I don't eat plain eggs (only eggs in cakes, cookies, etc.).
  2. If my dog doesn't poop all day I get stressed out.
  3. If I know my feet stink, I will purposely smell them several times before washing them.
  4. Sometimes I rub my left eyebrow when I'm thinking.
  5. I don't watch movies about demons or the devil (they give me nightmares).
  6. I'd like it if the "bad guy", in movies, could win more often.
  7. When I'm alone in the car I try to identify what make and model the cars around me are before I get close enough to read it. When I'm right, I actually say, in a whisper, "Yes!"
  8. Jello, yogurt and (more than two bites) pudding make me physically gag.
  9. I can't throw away glass jars.
  10. When I meet someone new I rarely realize they're telling me their name. When I walk away I think, "I have no idea what she just said her name is."
  11. I love the smell of school bus exhaust. I think it smells like potato salad and it makes me hungry.
  12. I love to look up images on google.
  13. I used to want to be a Marine Biologist.
  14. Sometimes when I walk behind someone who's smoking I enjoy the smell and continue walking behind them. Other times it makes me feel sick.
  15. I go to sporting events for the concessions.
  16. I forget to wear deodorant at least once a week.
  17. I like seeing really big spiders and I won't kill them because once, when I was a kid we killed a big spider and its babies went everywhere. Laura and I were really sad for them and we put a big rubber spider where the momma was so maybe the babies would feel better.
  18. I am afraid of roaches laying eggs in my ears.
  19. Sometimes I sing the national anthem, just because I feel like it.
  20. I can't help but look if someone's cards are in full view. But then I'll throw them whatever they need rather than what I need because I feel guilty.

2 comments:

Matthew David Brozik said...

Wow. That's it: just wow.

Anonymous said...

We think that number 11 is hilarious!!! Korrie and Kellie

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.