Friday, October 21, 2005

So, I once wrote about how much I loved the Magic Bullet...

(btw...I had to backspace the title because I was typing "once" as "wants" weird.)

Well, now I'm going to tell you why I'm in love with the Magic Bullet:

  • Because it makes the smoothest smoothies ever.

  • Because it turns cubes of cheddar cheese into a cheese spread, allowing me to make an 8 oz block of cheese last for 4 meals! (Quesildillas (twice), Grilled Cheeses and Black Bean and Cheese burritos).

  • Because when I cook black beans and then attempt to "refry" them to make them refried black beans only I can't mash them up as well as if I bought it canned I put them in the Magic Bullet and they come out PERFECTO!

  • Because I can use left over juices from canned fruit! Pear juice, ice, magic bullet = amazing Pear Sorbet!

  • Because it's so crazily fast! That pear sorbet I was talking about...seriously 45 seconds.

Magic Bullet, you are wonderful.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.