Tuesday, January 04, 2005

When, oh when, will Sopranos Season 5 come out on DVD?

Why, oh why, do I like such a violent show?

I don't know, but when we rent it I have to watch all 3 or 4 episodes on the dvd in one day. THAT'S 4 HOURS! I usually cannot and will not sit in front of the TV for 4 hours. That's why I've never seen Braveheart or Lord of the Rings. I can barely make it through a 2 hour movie without finding something else to do while watching it. For some reason if the Sopranos are on, I'm glued. It's mostly only TV shows that I can watch for long periods of time. Even then, I can only continuously watch them if they don't have commercials. So, pretty much only shows that are on dvd. But, I'll never buy a season of a show on dvd, because I just don't buy dvds. There are very few movies that I've ever seen twice so, for me, dvds are basically a waste.

Some other favorite shows both past and present:

  • Full House
  • Seventh Heaven
  • Friends
  • ER (I don't watch it anymore, it got too stressful)
  • Big Brother
  • The Apprentice
  • Six Feet Under
  • Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit
  • Family Ties (Didn't start watching it until 2002)

Y

1 comment:

Dallas said...

If you would like to continue the trend of borrowing my books and not reading them (wink) I have The Gospel According to Tony Soprano.

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.