Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Who's in the house...hopefully us in about 2 weeks!

Well, we filled out an application for a 1/2 double today. For those who don't know what that is, its one side of a duplex. Why they call it a double around here, I don't know. Anyway, it's cute-y. And it has a big 'ol back yard for my pup (which doesn't exist yet, but hopefully will in the near future). Woo hoo! I hope we don't get turned down. AND it's about a block away from Tastee Donuts and Krispy Kreme. You can smell donuts from the yard. It won't be too much of a temptation for me, though. I'm not a big donut fan. Now if it was a block from Raisin' Cane's....You'll hear more details later if we get approved. If not, I'm sure you'll read a whiney post from me.

2 comments:

beth hintze said...

Hey Jessica! That sounds like a good area to live in. Kent's gonna have a fun commute! But you're not far from the movie theater! That's good. Trade-offs, whatcha gonna do?! ;)

Beth

Anonymous said...

?

About Me

My photo
I'm married to a man, have one baby girl named Julianne and one dog-child named Coca. The man is Professor Longhair.